Get a Free Home Evaluation
The Internet has been a great problem–solver for home sellers. They can start to consider a home sale much earlier, spend more time on research, and gather more information to see how their home might be positioned in the current market.
However, did you know that there is a great deal of suspect and inaccurate information on the Web in regard to real estate and particularly home values? Some of it comes from court tax records, which are notoriously inaccurate value statistics. Other value estimates on the Web come simply from gathering listing price data. It’s not an accurate value until a buyer and seller agree on a number, so listing numbers are just a guess.
Most real estate agents know how to establish value for homes on a generic basis, but because appraisals have so much impact on today's home sales, the skill to value a home as an appraiser will is a unique, and very important advantage! In addition the following items have to be considered:
- more garages add value
- add'l baths or 1/2 baths add value
- updated decor adds value
- workshops add value
- age differences affect value
- square footage differences affect value
- and more
As a matter of fact, most agents will assess your value using the same methods they have for years, meaning the result is going to be inaccurate, maybe a little, maybe a lot!
I am highly experienced in the Berkeley and Jefferson counties as well as the surrounding areas real estate markets, and I want to give you a better valuation estimate through actual sales data from the MLS® (Multiple Listing Service). If you’ll fill in some home information in the form on this page, I’ll:
- Develop a market report of similar homes to yours in your neighborhood that have sold recently.
- Send you that report with details and photos of the homes, as well as the prices at which they were listed and finally sold.
- Give you my interpretation of the current market for homes like yours, near yours, and in your home’s price range.
This is accurate actual sold property information chosen by an experienced agent in your area. Fill in the form and get the real story on what your home is worth.